Monday, October 1, 2012

japanese cheesecake

Today Mrs B baked a Japanese Sponge Cheesecake with strawberries, dark chocolate sauce and chocolate ice cream.

It. Was. Delicious! Not too sweet, not too plain. It was tangy (strawberries), bitter (dark chocolate) and sweet (cheesecake) all at the same time! I haven't enjoyed a piece of cake like that in a while. Hopefully Mrs B can bake it again!!

After having lunch at our next door neighbour's, watched The Avengers on 3D blueray... IT WAS SOOO GOOD! Much sharper and more realistic than cinema 3D. I think. Yeah. Defs much sharper.

Anyways, that's it for now. Haven't really been blogging about what I really wanna blog about, just been doing daily updates which is quite boring, since I don't really talk about interesting stuff. Hopefully, when I FINALLY fix my theme and make it to how I want it, I can start really focusing on the content of my blog.

Anyways, bye bye for now! (Off to play Sims 3!)

PS: The chibi in my header image, is me as a maid and drawn by yours truly on MSword. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment